Friday, September 08, 2006

Pre-trip Thoughts

It's September 7th - exactly 10 days before I'll be in the air on the long flight to Tapei, Taiwan, then to Bangkok, Thailand. I've still got a lot to do before I go though - get my passport back from renewal, get traveller's checks, get my place ready for while I'm gone, wrap up things at work, and figure out roughly where I'll go and what I'll do when I get to Asia.


This has nothing to do with Thailand, but - my nephew is really cute. Happy birthday Jack! I'll tell you all about the trip in a few years.

Anyway, I'm pretty excited about the trip and having such a long time off of work. It's been nearly 10 years since I've taken a trip this long or been off of work for more than 2 weeks. I hope I can carve out time to post to this blog so that many people can watch what I'm doing and get a sense of what I'm seeing, doing, and discovering.

Please comment if you get the notion.

No comments: